Each tent has a queen-sized bed and is mounted on a platform with a wooden roof for protection against the elements. Surrounded by nature and close to a shared bathhouse, all linens, pillows, and towels are provided to guests. Valuables can be stored with the Front Desk. A 5-minute walk via a stone path of stairs from Blue Spirit’s main building.
Platform Tent (Queen Bed)
• Our cancellation policy is strict and firm. We strongly recommend that you purchase a cancellation/travel insurance policy to protect your investment: insuremytrip.com is a company that has a multitude of policies to choose from, including a “cancel for any reason” rider option (there are many other companies offering similar options). Typically, trip insurance must be purchased the same time you register for the retreat.
• If paying the deposit only option, you will be invoiced for the remaining balance 60 days prior to the retreat start date.
• The £500 per person deposit is non refundable: prior to 18th September. However, it can be applied toward the payment of another retreat with Sue Chopping or live-stream event, and after 18th September it is both non refundable and non transferable.
• Cancellations on or before September 18th, 2023: Deposits are non refundable. However, it can be applied toward the payment of Online Events and future in-person or live-stream event with Sue Chopping. This credit must be used within two years of cancellation. The remainder of your payment will be refunded to you.
• Cancellations on or after September 18th 2023: You will forfeit ALL money rendered.
• Please do not make any travel arrangements before receiving confirmation of registration.